Are you canvassing for a reliable window installation and replacement contractor in your area? One of the simplest ways you can find one is through online reviews. When you’re seeking professional assistance for any home improvement projects, it’s important to see if your prospective contractor has numerous, honest reviews for you to understand what kind of workmanship and customer service are offered.
Here are some things you have to remember when reading online reviews.
1. Focus on Comparisons. When looking at a contractor’s reviews, try to look at the way customers compare the company to another competitor in the area. For example, when reading a review, focus on reviews that give high regard to the contractor’s services over their competitors.
2. Tons of Reviews. If a company has numerous reviews, this means that their services have been availed time and time again, and it is a testament to their services. The more reviews a company has, the more likely they are to be reliable, courteous and trustworthy. You’d want to lean on a contractor with a lot of positive reviews to have a smooth window installation project.
3. Look for Bad Reviews You can find low-rated or negative reviews by using the site’s filters that help you narrow down your choices or preferences. If you find out that a company has tons of bad reviews, or no reviews at all, save yourself from headaches and move on to another one.
4. No Social Media Presence Social media is an effective tool for companies to reach out to their customers and establish rapport. However, if a company doesn’t have any reviews, or any signs of social media activity, don’t hire the company since it’s difficult to verify their credibility.
5. Check for Photos and Visual Proof When looking for a window contractor, check if they have photos or videos of their accomplished projects to see the caliber of their workmanship. This also gives you a great idea of what to expect when you’re working with them. Also, check out if clients have posted before and after pictures of their projects. This goes to show how satisfied they are with their services.
Looking for the best window installation contractors in your area? Look no further than Renewal by Andersen® of San Francisco! We’re the trusted names when it comes to providing the best windows and doors on the market. Contact us at (510) 263-3210, or fill out our contact form for a FREE virtual consultation. We serve clients in San Francisco, CA, and the rest of the Bay Area.