Recent concerns about the environment have many homeowners looking for greener ways to improve their home. Renewal by Andersen® helps them meet this need through our high-quality window replacement options. But how exactly do we make this possible? Here’s a quick look at our environmental commitment:
- Renewing existing housing: You probably already know that a considerable amount of your home’s energy can be lost due to inefficient windows. At Renewal by Andersen, we address this environmental challenge by using only the latest energy and material technology available to homeowners looking for start-to-finish window replacement service. This means you can keep a thermally comfortable home while keeping energy costs to a minimum.
- Indoor air quality: Did you know that indoor air can be twice as polluted as outdoor air? But through our window replacement service, we can mitigate this issue and ensure the air you breathe remains safe and healthy. Our replacement windows, in fact, are made using sustainable materials. No toxic chemicals, no volatile organic compound emissions – only materials that are both friendly to you and the environment.
- Smart use of materials: Renewal by Andersen is a leader in reclaiming and reusing materials. Our windows use Fibrex® composite for sashes and frames. This particular window material contains 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight, giving it wood’s strength and insulating properties – and combines it with the low-maintenance value of vinyl.
- Smart use of energy: With Renewal by Andersen windows, you no longer have to worry as much about hot spots inside your home. Our replacement windows come with advanced High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass, which can help save you up to 25% on your energy bills by lowering the amount of solar heat gain via windows.
- Long product lifespan: Because Renewal by Andersen replacement windows have a long life cycle, they not only ensure decades of reliable and smooth performance. They also help reduce landfill waste.
Keep a comfortable and energy-efficient home – while contributing greatly to the environment – by turning to Renewal by Andersen of San Francisco for your window replacement. We serve Hayward and San Francisco, CA, and the rest of the Bay Area. Call us today at (510) 263-3210, or fill out this contact form to schedule your consultation.