Solid warranty coverage should be taken into account when getting new windows for your home. After all, you’ll want to make sure you’re covered in case your new windows start failing long before they should. As one of the trusted window companies in the area, Renewal by Andersen® of San Francisco can only offer high-quality windows that come with industry-leading warranties.
On the off-chance you discover issues with the windows we’ve installed, we also make it easy for you to obtain the assistance you need. But first, let us tell you about the warranty coverage included with your Renewal by Andersen windows.
- 20-Year Limited Warranty on Glass
Our Renewal by Andersen windows come with high-performance insulating glass that is warranted free from defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship. In the event the insulating glass is found defective, however, we may elect to repair or replace the faulty window sash panel at no cost to you.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty on Installation
To benefit from this warranty, your Renewal by Andersen windows should be installed by an authorized window contractor like ourselves. If the new window units somehow fail to perform according to our quality specifications due to improper installation, we’ll bring their workmanship up to our stringent standards, again at no cost to you.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty for Components Other Than Glass
When you turn to Renewal by Andersen of San Francisco for your replacement windows, you’re sure the other components, including locks, lifts, balance systems, hinges, handles, insect screens and weatherstripping, are covered.
Using Your Renewal by Andersen® Window Warranty
The first thing to do is contact your sales representative or nearest Renewal by Andersen showroom. We’ll get back to you to investigate your claim within two weeks after notification and arrange for the appropriate action. When you call us, make sure to:
- Identify the Renewal by Andersen product or glass.
- Provide a serial number of the affected product – you’ll find this on the label attached to the top or side of the window frame.
- Completely describe the issue with the product, along with a full description of the attempts to fix this problem.
- Provide the address where the defective product or glass can be inspected, plus a phone number we can use to contact you.
As one of the premier window contractors in the area, Renewal by Andersen of San Francisco aims for your complete satisfaction. If you contact us within the applicable limited warranty period, we’ll be able to perform the warranty remedies at no cost to you. We serve Hayward and San Francisco, CA, and the rest of the Bay Area. Call us today at (510) 263-3210, or fill out this contact form to schedule your consultation.