KEEP THE COLD OUT THIS WINTER
Get a 20% DISCOUNT when you purchase and install Renewal by Andersen replacement windows in Colorado Springs
Until December 15, 2013
With the winter season fast approaching, heating units around Colorado are sure to be the most popular component in a home. To make sure you get the most out of your furnace, Renewal by Andersen of Denver is offering a 20% discount for homeowners who will buy and arrange to install replacement windows in Colorado Springs until December 15, 2013. Moreover, we’ll throw in 0% interest for 5 years if you decide to pay via credit.
The value of having new, fully functional windows during the winter season is lost on many homeowners. Older windows usually mean loose seals and frames that allow heat to escape from your home and the cold from the outside to take its place. This results in higher energy bills and can cause a furnace to wear out much faster.
With this in mind, now is the perfect time to winter-proof your home by installing efficient double hung windows in Denver and Colorado Springs. Our windows are made of eco-friendly Fibrex material, an Andersen trademark, allowing you to rest easy knowing your windows are helping your home, as well as the environment.
Before the cold season kicks in, call us and have your windows replaced!
- Initial contact for complimentary window diagnosis must be made before December 15, 2013, and the appointment set no later than 10 days to qualify for the discount.
- 20% discount applies to a minimum purchase and installation of 3 or more windows and/or patio doors. Discount cannot be combined with other offers.
- 0% APR applies to clients with approved credit ratings only. Higher rates apply for clients with lower credit scores. No finance charges for full balance payments made within 60 months of installation.
- Financing options not valid for other offers or previous purchases
- Offer is not available in all areas. Consult a Renewal by Andersen representative in Denver and Colorado Springs for promo availability in your area