Finding a dependable window replacement contractor is an important step of the window installation process. Once you find a contractor, you must guarantee that they are the exact fit for your home improvement project.
What to Ask Your Contractor
Many professionals recommend asking a few key exploratory questions to learn more about a potential contractor and evaluate accountability before signing a contract. Before you pick a contractor, you need to set realistic expectations, evade hitting major problems and guarantee you get what you want. Your contractor should ask you the below questions to ensure that they understand your requirements and the project:
- What do you like/not like about your current home?
- Define the project you are considering.
- Why are you do you want done?
- What do you expect to receive from the project?
- What are your current desires for your window installation project?
- Is your style modern, classic or in-between?
- What is your goal investment? We need to have an honest and true discussion about how much you want to spend in your home. We can only estimate your project costs.
- How will you bear the finances of the project?
- Do you plan to stay at your home while we perform the project?
If your contractor doesn’t get the full details of the project, then that person may not be right for your job.
What Sets Us Apart
When you work with us, we will collaborate with our clients and ask a short series of baseline questions to help them feel better about their decisions to get new windows. The first meeting is about getting acquainted with one another. We listen to your needs, requests and prospects.
At our initial meeting, we will also discuss the window installation process. Connect with us today by calling (510) 990-3690 to learn more! We serve San Francisco, CA.